The Happy Valley Mobile App is Here!
The best of Happy Valley is now readily accessible from anywhere with this sophisticated new free mobile application now available for Android and iPhone devices.
Shopping, dining, Penn State Football, whatever you desire in Happy Valley, this app is here to make your life easier.
The app features terrific dining and shopping specials from local establishments as well as a list of top places to eat, shop and so much more in the State College area.
The app is super easy to use and navigate. Each venue has an address listed along with its phone number. If you have a question about the store, simply press the phone number to call the store! After all, you are using a phone right?
The home page is divided into six categories that make it simple to find what you’re looking for. Food & Drink, Shopping, Entertainment, Health & Beauty, Kids Stuff and Lodging. One click on any of those menu items and you will be directed to the set of listings.
Interested in local news in the Centre County region? The app has that as well. So if you’re an alum or former resident now living thousands of miles away and looking to get a quick look at what’s going on back home, Centre County local news and sports will have you covered.
This app is a must-have if you are traveling to Happy Valley. It’s the perfect guide to help you find what you are looking for and make your stay in town as easy as possible. For locals, it's a good way to check out some deals you may not have seen before.
Consider it a Happy Valley Yellow Pages right in your pocket as it's a great way to find businesses as well as savings.
Android users instruction to download:
1. Select the Play Store Application on your mobile device.
2. Next select apps, then click the search bottom in the top right of the screen. Search "State College PA Mobile Guide" in the search bar.
3. Finally, select "Install" and the app will download and install right on your phone and you can begin using right away.
iPhone users instruction to download:
1. Select the Apple App Store and search "State College PA Mobile Guide" in the search bar.
2. Choose the platform you wish to install on your device and click install. If you are not already logged into iTunes, you will need to log in your username and password. A pop-up menu will then appear and tell you to buy. The App is free so just hit buy.
3. Click on the home button to see the progress of the app while it's downloading.
4. Once installed, you can begin using right away.