Writing Jobs | Sales Jobs | Marketing Internships
Employment and Internship Opportunities
Are you a "match" for HappyValley.com? Is HappyValley.com a match for you?
We are continually on the look out for quality salespeople, writers and interns to support our efforts of providing great information about Happy Valley and 60 other college towns nationwide.
So, are you one of us? Are you passionate about your college town? Do you thrive in an environment with structure, but that allows for creativity. If so, check out our employment and internship opportunities below. Then email us your resume and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Content Writing
- Public Relations
Full Time Employment Opportunity
Marketing Product and Online Sales Manager
Send Resume and Cover Letter To: Greg Woodman (email@example.com)
Subject Line: Marketing Product and Online Sales Manager
Entrepreneurial opportunity with an established company with its roots in direct mail marketing and online marketing. Looking for a sales self-starter with a keen understanding in technology and building advertising networks. Need to be able to work autonomously as well as be a good teammate who can work well with other members of the Affinity Connection team.
This sales person will be marketing products such as direct mail, websites, email marketing and online advertising for HappyValley.com and the new CollegeTownNetwork.com. HappyValley.com is a visitor based website with more than 100,000 unique visitors monthly. The CollegeTownNetwork is group of college town visitor based websites similar to HappyValley.com for 60 college towns nationwide. All sites in the network are strong contenders and rank well in Google search for very important local and athletics terms.
This is a salary plus commission role with significant upside based upon results. The individual will be working close with the company CEO and other key management members helping to develop to develop the business by adding new advertisers to the network.
- Successful track record selling advertising over the telephone
- Digital Ad Sales Experience
- Experience in New Business Development
- Client-management skills
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office, Salesforce.com
- Proven Track-record of meeting Goals
- Preexisting relationships with potential clients a PLUS.
You can expect:
- Quality leads driven to the website (in addition to the ones you generate yourself)
- To work with paying clients (contract renewals and relationship building) from day one
- You will represent a leading edge offering and advertising opportunities that can solve a wide variety of business problems
- The company has extraordinarily strong partner relationships
- Leading edge sales support and lead generation/qualification will give you the tools you need to succeed
- Strong customer referral network